Sherwood Primary School uses Argyle School Wear for all our School uniform requirements.
Our uniform policy can be found on our school policies page.
- Girl’s tights – black/grey/navy,
- Shoes- sports trainers/sneakers recommended (no wheels and no flashing lights), leather shoes acceptable – plain black/brown/navy blue.
- If students choose to wear sandals, they should be sporting types – easy to run in: black, brown, grey or navy blue (no high heels).
- Students should be able to put their shoes on independently – velcro fasteners are a good option if students cannot tie shoe laces.
- Thermal underwear / tops can be worn under uniforms, but, must not be visible at any time (classrooms are warm so students sometimes take sweatshirts off inside, even in winter).
- Coats – any type of coat can be worn, but not inside the classroom. It is useful to have a lightweight waterproof coat for class trips.
Argyle have limited stock at the moment, so there may be a delay in supply and low stock.