Enrolment Information for Parents and Caregivers of International Students
Here is some general information to help you enrol at Sherwood Primary. If you can’t find what you are looking for feel free to contact the school office at email@example.com
Term Fee $3043.48
Discount when full year is paid in advance:
Annual fee (discounted) $10,869.56
Fees include an administration fee of $250, which is non-refundable. This amount is required to be paid when submitting an enrolment application for an International student.
*A gift of a school uniform and basic stationery is given on enrolment.
-Year 5/6 Camp
-Out of school hours activities (sport/music)
-Subsequent uniform requirements
- A student visa (or a limited visa granted for the purpose of study) is required for international students.
- A primary student must be living with a parent or legal guardian
- As part of visa conditions, students must meet attendance requirements for their programme of study.
- International students may not be entitled to publicly funded health services while in NZ , so may be liable for the full cost of any treatments.
- Insurance should be provided in English to ensure the policy meets the requirements set out in the code.
- Full details on entitlements to publicly funded health service are available through the Ministry of Health at www.health.govt.nz .
- The Accident Compensation Corporation provides accident insurance for all NZ citizens, residents, and temporary visitors to New Zealand, but international students may still be liable for all other medical and related costs. For more information, go to www.acc.co.nz .