Our school curriculum is drawn directly from the New Zealand Curriculum. It focuses on ensuring core curriculum learning areas of Mathematics and English (Reading, Writing and Oral Language) are well covered in classroom programmes while incorporating an inquiry learning approach to ensure we inspire our students for a lifetime of learning, achievement and creativity across all learning areas.
To support our school curriculum, we provide the following additional staff:
- Physical Education and Sports Teacher
- Music and Kapa Haka Teacher
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Teacher and Learning Assistants
- Information Technology Support Teacher
- Learning Assistants at each Year Level
- School Librarian
- School Counsellor
Click here for information on how you can support your child at home with their learning.