Seesaw (app for your smartphone, tablet or computer) is the one-stop shop for our home-school partnership. New families to our school are provided with sign up instructions.
Seesaw is used to:
- Communicate between yourself and your child’s teacher
- Advise us if your child is absent (via Absent Notifications)
- View pictures, videos and stories of your child’s learning
- Receive a link to School Newsletters
- View your child’s School Report
- Receive reminders and important information about activities at our school
WeChat is an additional form of communication, with and between parents from our Chinese community. Click here to join our WeChat group.
Our school newsletter comes out regularly, usually every two weeks during term time. Team newsletters come out termly or as required.
It is important for the school to have current contact details in case of an emergency so please inform us in writing if there are any changes.
We suggest you explore this website to find the information you require.